Health index meeting in Barcelona, November
In November 28th-29th 2017, representatives from RISE and SLL in Sweden visited IESE and AQuAS in Barcelona, Spain, to discuss the Health Index development within the project.
The agenda for the meeting covered topics such as:
- Health Index
- Target Population & Screening, experience from AQuAs
- Study, planned measurements and follow-ups
- Expected outcomes from the payer perspective
- The SIB Business Model and insights from other SIBs
The operator’s perspective
- Putting it all together
Roadmap to SIB launch and EIT deliverbales
- Key Deliverables to EIT health in 2017. How to organise work and who needs to do what.
- Guidelines to diabetes early detection
- Screening method for pre-diabetics and early diabetics
- Health index
- Impact Exchange