Header image: Source: Helsinki Marketing, Photographer: Jussi Hellsten
Impact exchange – Learn from the experts of Helsinki 12th of December, 2017
A snowy Tuesday in December just before Swedish traditional day of Lucia, the team went to Helsinki to learn from the experience of SITRA and Epicus who have setup several impact bonds in Finland. Participants came from Stockholm county council, RISE, IESE business school, Impact Invest Scandinavia and ALDC Partnership.
Topic: Presentation of the Social Impact Bond on prevention of social exclusion of children and youth. Focus on roles of different actors in building and implementing the SIB project. Website: https://www.sitra.fi/en/topics/impact-investing/
The agenda for the impact exchange covered topics such as:
- SIB on prevention of social exclusion of children and youth
- Commissioner’s perspective: Why use SIB model in tackling social exclusion of children and youth?
- Tender Manager’s perspective: What to take into account in tendering a SIB project?
- Fund Manager’s Perspective: How to build a SIB fund and find Investors?
- Intervention Manager’s Perspective: What is needed when managing interventions and service providers?
- Subject Area Specialist’s Perspective: Where to find right interventions for every child?